Can I exchange or return articles?In the category Return
Articles can be returned within 15 days. Making a change is not possible. If you want to make a change, you make a new order and return the initial order.
You can submit a return request within 15 days of receiving your order. Requests for return after this period will no longer be accepted.
There are 2 options to return your package. This applies to all returns from Europe.
Option 1: this can be done via Bpost by creating a return label in step 2. The return cost is €5 and will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
Option 2: you go to one of our concept stores to bring in your package in the original box. This return is free. You do not pay return costs.
Reimbursement is made via the head office for each option.
UK and non-European countries:
- Contact email@example.com
- We will provide you with the commercial invoice you need to return your package.
- Put this invoice in your package and stick a double copy on your package.
- Return the package at your own expense with a track & trace number. Without this number, follow-up to delivery is not possible with us.
- You always pay import costs with every shipment from the UK and other non-European countries. We deduct these costs from your return amount.